Kyushu University (Chikushi) Open Campus 2007[Japanese]
The Chikushi Campus of the Kyushu University remains open to general
public once in each year on the open campus day and most of laboratories
located in the campus participate in this major event.
- May 19th, 2007 (Saturday), Morning 10:00 to Evening 5:00
Kyushu University, Chikushi Campus
Kasuga Park 6-1, Kasuga City
- Visitors can visit different laboratories and can observe recent research activities and developments.
- Many laboratories also demonstrate experiments and arrange orientation for visitors within their laboratory.
- Special arrangements are also made by student groups to demonstrate scientific experiments for visitors.
- Visitors of all ages (including children) can attend and enjoy the campus life on this day.
- Different departments of the campus also offer guidance to undergraduate students about the graduate level courses offered by them.
- Admission FREE!!
- [See here for Events(in Japanese)]
Please see [access map]
General Affairs Division of the Chikushi Campus.
[Top of Open Campus]