Kyushu University (Chikushi) Open Campus 2009
The Chikushi Campus of the Kyushu University remains open to general public
once in each year on the open campus day and most of laboratories located
in the campus participate in this major event.
- May 16th, 2009 (Saturday), Morning 10:00 to Evening 5:00
- Kyushu University, Chikushi Campus
Kasuga Park 6-1, Kasuga City
- Visitors can visit various laboratories in this campus and can see recent
research activities and developments.
- Many laboratories also demonstrate experiments and show exhibitions to
- Special arrangements are also made by student groups to demonstrate scientific
- Visitors of all ages (including children) can attend and enjoy the campus life on this day.
- The departments of the Graduate School at this campus also offer guidance to undergraduate students about the graduate level courses as well as the entrance examination.
- Admission FREE!!
- [See here for Events (in Japanese)]
Please see [access map]
General Affairs Division of the Chikushi Campus.
[Top of Open Campus]