Doctoral Thesis Submission GuidelinesJAPANESE >>
Please submit your thesis after reading through the procedure for the thesis submission and thesis review.
For details, please check the List of Required Documents for Thesis Submissions below.
The schedule for the thesis review for FY 2018 is as follows.
※Please click here for the manner of thesis publication at Kyushu University.
【Doctoral Degree by Coursework (甲)】
Applicant must meet the conditions indicated below.
- Enrolled in the doctoral course for at least 2 years.
- Completed the prescribed number of credits.
- Received necessary research guidance.
Applicant who made a remarkable academic performance may shorten the period of enrollment and submit the thesis.
In addition, applicant who submit the thesis and passed screening and examination within 3 years after withdrawing with credit completion are conferred this doctoral degree.
【Doctoral Degree by Thesis Only (乙)】
Person who passed the thesis screening of IGSES and recognized as having enough academic ability such as follows. In addition, the person shall not fall under above doctoral degree.
- Person who has at least 4 years of the research history after completed
the master course of the graduate school.
- Person who has at least 7 years of the research history after graduated
from the university.
- Person other than mentioned above and has at least 10 years of
the research history.
【Certificate of Degree Conferred】
Please complete the Application Form for Issuance of Certificate of Degree Conferred and submit to the Student Affairs Section in Chikushi Campus.
Student Affairs Section in the Student Affairs Division Chikushi Campus, Kyushu University
Kasuga City, Fukuoka 816-8580