Kyushu University (Chikushi) Open Campus 2012
The Chikushi Campus of the Kyushu University remains open to general public
once in each year on the open campus day and most of laboratories located
in the campus participate in this major event.
- Poster 2012 (in Japanese)
- pamphlet 2012 (in Japanese)
- May 26th, 2012 (Saturday), 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- Kyushu University, Chikushi Campus
Kasuga Park 6-1, Kasuga City
- Visitors can see and experience recent research activities and developments at various laboratories.
- The student groups demonstrate scientific experiments.
- All the generations (including children) can join in and enjoy the campus life.
- The departments of the Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences offer guidance to undergraduate students about the courses of the graduate school as well as the entrance examination.
- Admission FREE!!
- [See here for Events (in Japanese)]
Please see [access map]
General Affairs Division of the Chikushi Campus.
[Top of Open Campus]