November 18th (Friday), 2016
The applicants will be notified of the result by January 20th, 2017.
The applicants who pass the 1st screening will qualify to take the 2nd screening examinations.
The examination contents depend on the graduate school.
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences:
The following examinations are conducted via Skype or an online
system, and the applicants can take the examinations at his/her current
(1) Oral examination for specialized subjects
(2) Short essay examination about social issues
Graduate School of Engineering:
The following examinations are conducted at the applicant’s current
(1) Written examinations for English
(2) Written examinations for mathematics
(3) Written examinations for chemistry or physics
(4) One specialized subject (determined by the applicant’s potential mentor)
(5) Short essay examination about social issues
The examinations will be held between early February and early March 2017. For the details regarding the date and the location of the examinations, the Green Asia Education Center Office will make the necessary arrangements with the applicant individually.
The applicant will be notified of the result by March 31st, 2017.
The applicant who pass the screening and is willing to enter the Green Asia Program must go through the admission procedure for the graduate schools, and also pay the admission fee of 30,000 JPY.
The applicant will be required to start these procedures from April, 2017.
The detailed schedule will be announced in due course.