All applicants to the Advanced Graduate Program in Global Strategy for Green Asia (Green Asia Program) are required to submit the following application documents no later than the closing date.
- Application form (6 pages)
- A copy of the applicant’s qualifications (certification or transcripts) from your academic achievements as an undergraduate
- A copy of a globally accredited English proficiency test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS etc.)
- Report forms and written recommendations from two academic referees
- A copy of the page of the applicant’s passport bearing the passport number and the photo
- An invitation letter from a faculty member of Kyushu University – optional,
but strongly recommended
[See “How to Find a Research Supervisor”]
In the case of documents written in a language other than English, the corresponding officially translated and certified copy in English must be provided.
An applicant from the following countries is exempt from the requirement to submit a copy of a globally accredited English proficiency test.
Referee reports and written recommendations from two academic referees are required for the
application, and one referee should be the supervisor of the applicant’s
graduation thesis or most recent research activity.
Please use the referee report form in the application package.
Kindly ask the referees to send their reports enclosed in sealed envelopes whose openings bear their signatures (and to indicate your name clearly), or email a scanned image of the report to the Green Asia Education Center Office from an official business email address of the referee. The Green Asia Education Center Office may write to the academic referees for further information.
Green Asia Education Center Office
If an applicant has not completed his/her undergraduate course but is expected to complete it by August 2017 or earlier, he/she should submit the transcript that includes the scores/grades for all of the credits that he/she has earned so far.